Sunday, February 11, 2007

Designers' Block Blog

Designers' Block

Having worked in the Interior Design world for a brief (very brief) time period, I am drawn to this "Blog of Note." Despite the fact that it is a British Blog, I LOVE the colors and textures that she has pulled together. After all, who doesn't skim the pages of Architectural Digest and Modern Home magazines for a glimpse at the life that "could be." Check out her blog and let me know what you think. (If only I hadn't left the design world--just look at what I "could be" doing!)

2 comments:

mad4books said...

Howdy from Abilene! I just got back from the conference...you know, the one where we were supposed to present the Lone Star books together? lol!

Hope all is well. Steer clear of all those crazy storms. (Oh, and as for that designer...um, she and I have *opposite* tastes. Or maybe it's just that I don't have *any* taste! She likes clean lines and efficiency, and I like cozy clutter.) :-)

The Dynamic Uno said...

I love the clean lines...that doesn't mean they exist in my place, but I do love the look! :)