Thursday, April 12, 2007

"The Look" and "Queen of Babble"


Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

Talk about hilarious! Lizzie Nichols might be my twin! (Although I've never been to Europe, and traveled to France through the Chunnel, and unloaded my life's story on a handsome stranger, but we both do tend to ramble.) Lizzie graduates from college (sort of) and decides to follow her boyfriend back to England for the summer. Soon she realizes that he's not for her and runs to her friends who are staying in a villa in France--helping with weddings that are scheduled there. Talk about drama! I love this book! In fact, my neighbors were probably wondering what "that crazy girl upstairs/next door" was laughing so hard about--especially since they know it's just Madison and I up here. Great read--let me know what you think about it when you're through.



Speaking of Madison...I think I've given her "the look" more than once and she's adopted it as her own. Seriously...any of you that remember "the look" that teachers give...you know--the one with the half raised eyebrow that says everything they're thinking? Well, check out Madison's version. I must say she definitely has it down pat.

1 comment:

mad4books said...

Oh, man! GREAT picture. Now that we've got you blogging, it's time for you to set up your Flickr account.

Madison would get TONS of hits and comments!

Mine's at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mad4books/

(You may have to copy and paste in pieces if the text doesn't wrap...)