Monday, July 23, 2007

Here we go again....

My only excuse is that it's raining outside and I'm taking a break from my book.

Craig Bazan performing Hamlet monologue




Brilliant really. I wish some of my students would be this fabulous in their theatre productions at school. It might actually make the $8 admission a little more worth it. :)



Gossip Girl-CW Fall Promo




It's amazing that they managed to show almost every book within this one promo. If you haven't read the books--just watch this clip and you won't need to do so. No, I will not be watching this series--mainly because I don't really care. No one who lives in the "real world" actually lives like this, so why waste my time?


One of my new favorite groups:

GROUP 1 CREW--video for "Forgive Me"



Live showing of "Let It Roll"


I'm going to try to make this my theme song this year for work. We'll see how well this works. Hopefully I'll be able to let things roll...


Live showing of "Can't Go On"




This song is one of my favorite songs; unfortunately, this live version is not that great. Buy their self-titled album--it really does have fabulous songs on it.

And when I'm really feeling down and need to get my eyes off of myself and put them back on God, Mary Mary's song "Shackles" is perfect....

No comments: