Friday, July 20, 2007

How Much Longer...?

OK, so we're talking less than 10 hours here. I'm actually cleaning my apartment (even though it really needs it) to avoid pacing in anticipation. I know, sad, isn't it? I've never really felt this way about any of the other book releases. Is this because it's the final one, or is it because I'm actually going to one of the kick-off parties? I don't know. All I know is, my laundry is almost finished. My sheets have been changed. The kitchen is sparkling, and my floors will be freshly vacuumed in a bit--after I go grocery shopping.(Which I completely despise doing.)

Normally I would link to sites featuring Harry Potter, but I'm afraid with the early release of some of the books that I might end up with information that I don't want yet. Grrrr..... After I've read it, then I'll discuss what actually happens rather than my own thoughts on the matter.

OK--it's finally sunny enough that I can make it to the grocery store without having to worry about dashing through a torrential downpour. TTFN..

No comments: