Monday, October 29, 2007

Organization: Not for the Fainthearted

I've been working on getting things organized--especially after having the garage sale awhile back. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a procrastinator--after all, no one comes to my house, does it really matter if my crafts are out everywhere and my desk is messy?



I finally decided that it DID matter and worked for about 50 minutes cleaning the top of my desk. Almost an hour--to clean up papers from the top of the desk--50 minutes! Needless to say, the crafts will have to wait a until this weekend--they're probably going to take ALL day! While I should have taken a "before" picture for you to get the full effect, here's the "after" picture:

2 comments:

mad4books said...

I am begging you...BEGGING YOU...to come do my desk next.

Your disorganized friend to the (WAY) west,
Kristy

The Dynamic Uno said...

I'll be there for Thanksgiving. :) (Um, I didn't take a picture of my desk at work because I can't get 50 solid minutes to clean it.) :)