Monday, January 28, 2008

NKOTB is Making a Come Back?????

Seriously? I'll be so excited!!!

Yes, I'm a closet-groupie no more! My fav New Kid was/is Jonathan Knight. Hmmmm...I wonder if he's married yet? (My parents keep telling me that I need to broaden my age range of prospective dates. Maybe I'll start with him!)

All kidding aside, I really do like this group. Maybe it's because they're SO 80's, or maybe it's because they were the forerunners of the boy bands...I don't know. I do know that the New Kids on the Block have got "the Right Stuff!"




Okay everyone..."Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh...Hangin' Tough..."



Enough fun for one night...'cause "I'll Be Lovin' You Forever..."

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Boy, do those videos bring back memories! LOL I love watching their foot work in the first video. And they look so young! Did they always look so young or am I just old now?

mad4books said...

For the first time since you've known me, I am...speechless.

The Dynamic Uno said...

Yep--I think they look like youngsters too. Hopefully they've "matured" since then or I'm going to be sick.


YOU...speechless? Wow! Call the World Records people! (J/K) :)