Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!

Tuesday was Madison's 10th Birthday! She wasn't too thrilled about having a birthday (are any of us?) but she did enjoy her tuna feast! Just look at her licking her lips! :)I would have actually posted her picture on Tuesday, but my Internet connection has been minimal at best. Since I have the whole wireless thing happening, I had to set up a network between my computer and my parents' computer. Unfortunately, BrightHouse (roadrunner) is unstable, which makes the wireless connection and network unstable--which boils down to NO Internet most of the time. Grrrrrr....Verizon is sounding a lot better!

1 comment:

mad4books said...

Oh, I hear ya', sister! Our "high-speed, wireless Internet service" has some serious issues. It's SO slow...well, when it works.

Like when there's no snow, rain, or wind (yeah, right...we're on the high plains out here...we SELL our wind!).

Happy birthday, Madison! I'm not a cat person, but you're truly beautiful.