Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've been playing again...


Here's my (somewhat) second attempt at a digital scrapbooking page. My actual second attempt was deleted when I tried to close out an Element that I decided not to use. Photoshop Elements decided to close out my entire project. Grrrr....
Now if I could just figure out how to deselect a tool when I'm trying to add elements and layers to layouts--I keep recoloring the backgrounds and then I can't copy and paste items. It's starting to get a little annoying, so if anyone knows how to do it, please let me know. My tools just stay as the default tool until I choose another one. It's like having it glued to your mouse and you can't shake it. VERY annoying!
I have 22 more days of my free trial period before I have to go back to Photoshop CS3. (Unless someone buys me Photoshop Elements for Christmas! Hint...Hint....)

No comments: