Saturday, May 30, 2009

How I Spent My Saturday....












YAY ! My brick red kitchen--after only 9 yrs!!!!!













The walls are a gray color but it was pretty dark, so it's kind of hard to tell.








Note to self: Ventilate apartment when painting--even when you can't tell that there are fumes! I have such a headache...

I decided to go with the older but larger apartment and we spent the day painting the kitchen and the living room/dining room. Tomorrow after church will be the craft room. :)

2 comments:

mad4books said...

Wow! An apartment complex that lets you paint your walls? How lucky you are.

Love your color choices, too!

The Dynamic Uno said...

She wasn't thrilled, but told me to go ahead and make it my own--as long as I return the walls to their original color when I move out. :)