Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's November Already?!?!

Okay, so November technically doesn't start for a few more hours, but I can hardly believe that October has come and (almost) gone. "Where have I been"? you ask. Well, I've been working that crazy second job at that local theme park and tonight is the last night of its season. (Yay!) I've also been working at my regular job, participating in the Homecoming Activities, spending time with family, hanging out with the LOST girls and trying desperately to get some sleep. I'll share pictures with you at a later date. Really--this time I will. (They've been screaming to get off my camera for weeks now.) In the meantime, I'll leave you with our teacher escapades at our Homecoming Pep Rally:



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
(Be safe out there!)

No comments: