Monday, January 3, 2011

They're Coming to Take Me Away...

Thanks to Cary Grant, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, and Gregory Peck for a wonderful weekend!  I always enjoy getting lost in the days where there was a song and dance for every situation and things always worked out to a happy ending. 

Maybe that's what I should do from now on at work.  Maybe I should bust out in whatever random song that happens to be running through my head at that moment when the kids come in and ask me a question.  Maybe I'll even do it to the adults to see what their reactions would be.  I think it would be hilarious and it just might earn me a few more days off of work--pending an evaluation by the men in little white suits, but a few more days away nonetheless.

To that effect...have a great day.


No comments: