Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Graduation!

It's that time of year again--GRADUATION! For our class of 2011--graduation takes place this afternoon at the Fairgrounds.  It's a bittersweet time. There are a few I didn't think would ever make it and some I wish didn't have to go.  I'm sad to see some of my favorite students graduate, but I know that there are bigger and better things on the horizon for them.  

My niece is also "graduating." She's moving up to the middle school level and is expecting big things for sixth grade.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my sister about whether or not there will be a graduation party for her, but she should know that I'm very proud to be her aunt.

To all of you graduating this year, I leave you with

The Sidewalk Prophets--Words I Would Say

No comments: