Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This great meme is hosted by Sheila at
Book Journey”.
It’s a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.



Thanks to a stomache bug I caught last week, I finished Unwind by Neal Shusterman.  It was fantastic!  While I think it's going to be a series, I almost wish it would end with this book.  I can't really say too much because it's one of those books that you have to read and experience for yourself.  Let's just say that there's plenty of action and adventure, a touch of romance (not the mushy stuff guys), and all kinds of anticipation, back-stabbing, and hey-wait...it sounds just like high-school.  Well, I guess that's to be expected since it is YA lit afterall.  Just go read it--you'll thank me later.  Really.  Go. Read. It Now.




I am currently reading book #4 of The Discarded Heroes series by Ronie Kendig.  It's called Firethorn and it's about "Legend" Griffin Riddell.  Check back here on January 23 for a sneak peek into the book and to find out what I thought of it!  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

Ooh both books sound amazing! Glad you're feeling better now :-)

pussreboots said...

Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

Seems like that stomach bug is making the rounds. :/