Sunday, October 9, 2011

Women of Faith Conference--Tampa Style

It's hard to believe that in a couple of days I'll be at the Women Of Faith Conference here in Tampa!  I'm sure you've noticed the Imagine banner on the side bar of my blog, but in a couple days I'll be there live!  Thanks to the people at BookSneeze, I was one of the bloggers chosen to attend this conference as long as I  blog and tweet about my experiences at the event.  Thank you Booksneeze!  Here's a preview of the event:



If you don't already have tickets to the Women of Faith Conference, you can purchase your tickets here.  Let me know if you're going and maybe we can meet up during one of the breaks over the two day event.  I'll be tweeting from @DynamicU, so those of you with Twitter accounts can reach me there, or just follow along in my Twitter sidebar here on the blog. 

After looking at the line-up of people, I'm really excited.  I mean, Natalie Grant AND MaryMary are going to be there?!  Talk about rockin' out.  Plus, Lisa Harper, Shelia Walsh, Nicole Johnson, Angie Smith, and Luci Swindoll will be speaking too.  What a great group of women to learn from over the two day time period.

I'm sure there will be many surprises in store, so you'll have to follow my tweets and check back after the event for a recap, if I don't see you there!

No comments: