Friday, August 17, 2007

a bright spot in a dismal day

The children invade Monday....start praying....our internal theme for this year is: Together, We Can Beat Them!

(If you've ever met any of my "children" you'd understand our internal faculty motto.)

On a brighter note, after a completely horrendous day today, I arrived home to find a copy of Camy Tang's new book Sushi For One? waiting on my doorstep! If you haven't subscribed to Camy's newsletter, you're missing out. Check out her blog for more information. She's hilarious and definitely my kind of girl! I was able to read part of chapter one through the Zondervan daily book excerpts and I can't wait to get started on the book!



Here's a link to when Camy received her author copies of the book...


I'll let you know more when I finish the book! TTFN!

2 comments:

Camy Tang said...

I hope you enjoy the book!
Camy

The Dynamic Uno said...

I laughed through most of the book--it's hilarious! I absolutely LOVED the book and can't wait to read more about Trish in your next one. Thanks for stopping by!