Thursday, February 21, 2013

You Tube Thursday

Things have been really hectic lately.  So much so that I'm at the end of my rope, begging God to give me some rest.  Ironic since my word for this year is REST.

It's funny how God works things out.  As I was driving to work one morning last week, I was praying for the energy to walk from my car to the building, and to just make it through the day without keeling over, and this song came on the radio. 

Tenth Avenue North- Worn





As I stumbled to my car that evening, the song began to play again.  Apparently I wasn't listening the first time.  Luckily, I took the hint and looked up the words online when I finally made it home.  Then, I found the story behind the words and knew I needed to share with you.  I hope you enjoy it. 

Tenth Avenue North-Worn-Video Journal by Mike Donehey
 



And remember, God is there with you.  Sometimes He has to carry you through the storms.  Rest in Him.

No comments: