Thursday, May 26, 2016

YouTube Thursday

Things have been hectic as usual with working six days a week to try and pay those pesky bills.  I'm praying for a smaller apartment  upstairs efficiency to open up to help alleviate some of the cash flow bleeding from my account.  Until then, I just have to trust that God's got a plan and that He's navigating these rough waters for me.  It's during these rough times that God like to remind me of His love for me.  Every time I pray about my financial situation (which is pretty much non-stop--especially while driving) God's been playing this song.  Every. Time.

It's a wonderful reminder that God's love is Fierce and that He will do everything for my good.  I hope you enjoy this song and are reminded of God's Fierce love for you!

Fierce by Jesus Culture




No comments: