Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Leaving...

...on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again." Okay, so I'll actually be back around noon on Saturday--hopefully. :) Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving at the crack of dawn to stand in line at the airport for a flight out at noon. I'm REALLY hoping that they'll have some good food somewhere on the other side of security because I'm won't be in Abilene until after 4 pm (their time). YUCK!

Thankfully my neighbor across the breezeway is going to make sure Madison is well cared-for while I'm away. I also managed to get a ride from one of the girls at work, so I'm really thankful for that.

I'll try to post some while I'm there, but it'll probably happen when I'm back in town. Then I can let you know why it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth.

Until then, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Spend lots of time with your families--I can't wait to read all of your wonderful stories!

4 comments:

mad4books said...

Do NOT even tell me that you have already left Abilene without coming to see Kirsten & me!!!!!!!

WHAT?!

Okay, Little Missy, you got some 'splainin' to do!!!

The Dynamic Uno said...

Guilty as charged. "Family" was there and since I wasn't allowed to use the cars during the snowing weather, I couldn't go anywhere. Grrrr..... :(

M. C. Pearson said...

Did you have fun?

My son had the chicken-pox...so, we didn't have family over. We'll celebrate later with my parents. But, all-in-all, we really had fun, just the four of us!

No news on the book yet. *sigh*

M. C. Pearson said...

Just a friendly reminder for the FIRST post. :-)