- VBS Tour Guide (our theme is New York--so it should be fun. This is my niece's last year of being able to participate.)
- Sleep. Lots of it.
- Reading. (I have books that have been sitting on my shelves calling to me for months.)
- Moving to a new apartment. (Yuck! I hate packing and unpacking. Plus, I have to find a moving company.)
- Unpacking new apartment and getting everything switched over (Double-Yuck!)
- Working at my other jobs (hey--not getting paid over summer really stinks because the bills do not stop coming in)
- Have I mentioned sleep? (It seems that I did not get much this year with everything I've been involved with at work.)
What are YOU doing this summer?