Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fools!


Truth be told.  I really dislike this day.  I am not one who likes jokes, nor do I like jokes to be played on me.  I find then awkward, and I hate feeling awkward.  Seriously though, I hope you're having a wonderful day--free of mean jokes.

I am going to go to a meeting after work, and then (hopefully) will go to the gym I joined.  It's their opening day, so hopefully it won't be too crowded.  No, I'm not kidding.  I. Joined. A. Gym.  Actually, I'm not sure how long I can afford to go because my car insurance premiums have just gone up, but that's a whole other story.  I think the real question is, can I afford not too?  Hopefully it will not be crowded and I'll be able to get a workout in before I head home to the second job.  I'll keep you posted.

Have a great Monday!




No comments: