Tuesday, February 16, 2016

One Year Ago Today

Nanny and Papaw at Indian Rocks Beach 2013


It's so hard to believe that it's been a year since my grandma passed away.  I miss her so much every day that I can only imagine how my grandfather feels.  Even as I type, the tears are streaming down my face and I would give anything to hug and tell her how much I love her--even just one more time.

The good news is that I have hope and I know that I will see her again.  Someday.  When God decides to return for His people.  Until then, I grieve because I have to live without her.  No. We have to live without her.  However, I rejoice because she's in no more pain.  It's just her human body at the grave.  Her spirit is alive and well and hanging out with God!  

Do you know this hope?  If not, contact me and we'll talk.  Seriously.  I don't want anyone to live without this fact that God is coming back for His people and that we'll get to live with Him for eternity!  Can you imagine?

I miss you Nanny and I love you!  Until we meet again!  


No comments: