Thursday, June 2, 2016

YouTube Thursday

Lately, there have been so many things I've been worrying about--finances, relationships, the future... but I heard this song on the radio the other day and the words made a huge impact on my thinking.

 It's so true.  God has big shoulders and He can handle every situation that pops up in my life. I've just got to trust Him.  (Yet another thing we've been working on.)

My worrying just makes me focus on what's wrong and not what's right about a situation.  It takes away my hope and my freedom to actually live.

So if you find yourself worrying about all of the crazy events in your life.  STOP.  Give your worry over to God and let Him take it.  He's got this.  Let Him do His thing because nothing is impossible with God on your side!


 I hope you enjoy this video and song!  Let me know what you think in the comments section.

No comments: