Sunday, December 31, 2017

Perspective

It's the last day of 2017.  I've been thinking about that statement for the past hour and it simply astounds me.  How could the last 364 days just flown by me?

I'm also thinking about my word for the year--PERSPECTIVE.  God has taught me a lot this year about this word--many lessons I would have rather avoided, but combining the bad with the good--I know these are things  I needed to learn.



Looking at all of the changes that have happened this year--boyfriend, promotion at work, moving work locations due to promotion, travel, serious debt accumulation, clutter--I'm surprised that I'm still able to lift my head.  Thankfully, by looking at each issue separately, I've been able to gain a greater perspective for life and the changes I need to make going forward.  (I'm keeping the boyfriend, but working towards getting rid of the debt and clutter.)

I know this is such a serious post for the end of the year, but since I was remiss in actually posting on how I was doing with my word this year, I figured I should give you something.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year--Full of blessings and the wonder that is life.  See you next year!




No comments: