Thursday, January 18, 2018

YouTube Thursday

Have you ever browsed YouTube and wondered what the rest of the world was watching?  I made the mistake of clicking on the trending videos and it's like a wreck that I can't help just scrolling through.  There are many strange things going on in our world people.  Don't believe me?  Check it out here.


In the meantime, I did find that Carrie Underwood and Ludacris are trending at #34 with their lyric video The Champion.  I know I'm a little late to the game, but it is rather catchy.  While I'm not really an athlete, I think the words are still good motivation for anything tough you have to work through in life.  I'm going for a job promotion interview tomorrow and I can see how playing this before I go in could get me in the proper game-face mindset.  Guess we'll find out.


The Champion by Carrie Underwood featuring Ludacris


No comments: