Thursday, April 19, 2018

You Tube Thursday

2018 has been quite the year so far, and I don't mean that in a good way.  Between financial issues, medical issues, and family drama, I have decided that I need a mulligan for the last couple of months.  Can I get an "Amen" from someone out there?

As a result, music has become even more of a soul-soother because that's the time I have to connect with God without anyone interrupting.  Me.  Worship. God.  Nothing else--except maybe traffic because I'm usually driving.

It seems like every time I get in the car here lately, I hear Natalie Grant belting out More Than Anything, just at the time I need to be reminded to focus on what's important and not the little distractions.  (Isn't that amazing when God works that way?!)




Hopefully you're having a better year than I am, and if not--chin up because God's got this!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: