Thursday, October 25, 2018

YouTube Thursday

You may have noticed that yesterday's picture was just another version of last week's Wordless Wednesday.  We recently found out that my brother-in-law has a very aggressive form of cancer and it has taken over his body.  The prognosis is not good. 

However, I know that we have a very powerful and almighty God who can do miracles every day.  I know that he can completely heal Kevin's cancer and remove it completely from his body so he has a very long and healthy life to spend with my sister and niece.

If you would, please pray for Kevin.  He started his radiation and chemotherapy yesterday and had his port put in since they will be dousing him with these poisons for multiple weeks at a time while also doing immunotherapy.  Tomorrow he goes in for his spinal tap. 

I can only imagine the overwhelming feelings he has right now.  What do I do? Who do I turn to?  What should I do? Will it work? And so forth.  This week's song is dedicated to Kevin and his ongoing fight.


You're Going to Be Okay by Brian and Jenn Johnson






Thank you for praying for Kevin.  If there's anything I can pray about for you, please let me know in the comments or fill out the form in my sidebar.

No comments: