Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!



No..she'd kill me if I were to put her age--even if I don't think she looks that old. Oh well--Happy Birthday Mom! (Sorry you had to work today...where's the guy that makes the schedule? I'll take care of him for you!)






Update: I did hear back from my interviewer and she was EXTREMELY nice! She even mentioned that after I get my 18 graduate credits that I should give her a call. WOW!



I checked my AOL email and this is one of the links I found on AOL's main page. I thought it was pretty cute--even if it's not completely on the up and up...I'll have to ask our History Department Head.

Powered by AOL Video






Here are a few more results from the quizzes I have taken recently:

How Do Men See Me?

Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


Unfortunately, the men never get to the asking out stage. However, if the guy from M. J. BarleyHopper's today--with the awesome glasses,the crystal blue eyes, and the laptop--reads this...I'd definitely like to meet with you again. (Although you may have to put up with me staring, or maybe even drooling, or maybe a little of both....) ;)



What Holiday Food Am I?
You Are a Gingerbread House

A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.

Seriously...I'm starting to see a theme...No one in our house likes gingerbread...YUCK!




What Art Movement Am I?

You Are Surrealism

Dreamy and idealistic, you've created a world that is all your own.
It's very likely that you've either dabbled in drugs or are naturally trippy.
You are always trying to push beyond the boundaries of your culture and society.
You believe that art, love, and freedom can change the world.


Pretty funny since Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artists. The Dali Museum is just across the bridge in St. Petersburg, FL.


I'd better get off the computer and get ready for...oops! I'll have to fill you in later...

2 comments:

mad4books said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Moms rock.

Don't forget to post something about your dad this weekend, though, too... considering it's his special weekend!

Oh, and as for your personality tests...being choosy is good. Gingerbread is delicious and snappy, with a little bit of bite to it. And what could possibly be wrong with a person who believes that art, love, and freedom can change the world? You sound like a winner.

And even if you never meet someone who recognizes how wonderful you are...well, life's still good...who needs boys? Ick.

The Dynamic Uno said...

Yikes! I probably would have had to post after-the-fact if you hadn't reminded me. Thanks!