Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guess what comes out at Midnight tonight...?


(image stolen from the FaceBook Fan site)



One of my friends from my summer job and I are going to the midnight showing! (Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake.) If I snore, just throw popcorn on me.


My niece saw snow for the first time in her life! She went to Oregon with my parents a few weeks ago and they went to Crater Lake. She didn't realize that the white stuff was snow until someone told her what it was. Her though--"It's cold." However, she did the requisite things--throwing snowballs, making a snow angel, trying to bring a snowball home in a cooler, etc. Here are a few pictures...




My mom gave my niece her socks to use as "mittens" to play since the snow was cold.




Posing with her monster snowball in front of Crater Lake.

Well, I had better go take a nap if I want to stay awake for Harry.

Too bad Cedric Diggory is dead. :)

No comments: