Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay! My Summer Va-cay Starts Today!!

I'm feeling rather chipper right now because I have actually started my summer vacation! Yes, I know school was out a few months ago and that it's starting in 2 weeks, but I worked my "last day" today and have the next week off for the summer!

In honor of this awesome time, I found people dancing to the Sound of Music in Central Station in Antwerp, Belgium on YouTube (of course).



I chose this as my celebratory dance because my brother sent my parents plane tickets to visit him in Europe (where is mine?) and while they were there, they actually visited this station.

When they came back and were showing me the pictures from their trip, my dad said, "and this is the station where they did that dance to the Sound of Music. Remember that one in the email?" (Of course I cannot find the picture in the hundreds they brought back, but if I find it, I'll post it here.)

So here's to summer--"Doe a deer, a female deer..."

No comments: