Sunday, March 21, 2010

Obama's Secret Health Care Negotiations


Yep--the downward spiral has begun.  You don't have to worry about me remembering all of this "crap" because I knew that was going to happen when the jerk-face "President" Obama was elected.  I bet many of those voters are regretting their decision now. I find it interesting that even CNN is now in the game of "exposing" the Emperor and his "new clothes." 

Health care reform.  Isn't that an oxymoron?  I'll still be paying out the nose for myself and now all of the illegal immigrants while the rich will still be able to do what they want.  Yep--I definitely need to discover an unclaimed island somewhere so that I don't have to live under the new regime.  Have we learned nothing from history?  Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, et al...apparently not if we're still following this piper playing his tune. 



I received this picture in an email and think it's even more fitting now.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still praying that the President gets a big smack upside the head from God--because that's the only person right now that's going to be able to do it.  Oh wait, I forgot, our President doesn't believe in Him.  Go figure.  I guess that'll be my next set of prayers.  Wait--praying hasn't been made illegal yet, right?

No comments: