Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You Tube Tuesday

I first heard this song as I was flipping through the channels last week and landed on Glee.  What an awesome voice! 

Adele--Rolling in the Deep





This one is dedicated to my students who are participating in the District Reading Rumble Competition today.  I'm so competitive that I HATE going to competitions and having to watch--I go crazy.  Last year we managed to take 1st place, so there's a lot of pressure this year on the team for a repeat performance.  The teacher side of me wants to tell them to do their best and have fun, but the competitive side of me wants to rip their heads off if they miss a question.  (See what I mean?)  Oh well, it's out of my hands now. Blah!

Survivor--Eye of the Tiger

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I fell in love with the Adele song too. I heard it on American Idol and then again on Glee. I went and bought the CD and now it's now on my Ipod.