Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Spring!

https://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-spring-vernal-equinox

I'm a day late on this whole Spring thing.  I know most of the country is shaking its head in denial because of the horrible weather taking place, but in my part of Florida we're enjoying a little bit of cooler weather with lots of sunshine for the time being. 

Don't start hating--SUMMER IS COMING.  (Said in my best Game of Thrones voice.) That's when I'll be dreaming of living in a place where it snows year-round because it gets so unbelievably hot and muggy here.  That's when I'll try not to hate on you northern folks with your cooler weather and enjoyable sunny days.

All this to say--May the flowers start to bloom and bees start to buzz wherever you are in the world.  Happy Spring!

No comments: