Friday, May 18, 2018

Congratulations Cutie Pie!

It's hard to believe that today is the day you're leaving high school and starting the next step of your life--college.  I still remember hanging out at amusement parks when you were younger,


going to chorus concerts,


cheering you on in robotics,


taking trips with you,


and even having our girl's nights.


While we haven't been able to get together quite as often the last few years due to distance,  I still love that we can pick up right where we left off and be our goofy selves together.  

I am very proud of the young lady you've become and can't wait to find out what you're going to do next for others.  

Kind.  Caring.  Compassionate.  Intelligent.  Beautiful.  

These are the words that come to mind when I think about you.  Congratulations on finally getting out of school and graduating so you can continue to pursue your dreams.  I love you!




No comments: