Thursday, May 17, 2018

You Tube Thursday

It's been twelve years and now the end is finally here.  My niece is graduating from high school tomorrow and I can barely believe it.  I've watched her from the time she was born blossom into the young lady she is now.  I can't believe it's time for her to start the next step in this adventure called life. 

I had so many things I wanted to do for her before we reached this point, but life has a way of sneaking up and past you.  All I can say is enjoy it while you can because it is brief. 

Today, I realized that the Sidewalk Prophets have already mentioned all of the things I want for her in their song "The Words I Would Say." 

So, Cutie Pie--this one's for you!  I'm very proud of all you have accomplished so far in your life and can't wait to see what's to come!  Congratulations!!  You finally made it!









No comments: