I've been tagged by ~Ley at One Stern Among A Million who left a comment on my posting about Fall into Reading 2008.
Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm usually about as random as they get--just ask the people that work with me--so here goes...
1. While I rarely watch TV any more because I'd rather read a good book instead, but I'm hopelessly addicted to The Amazing Race. I know I've posted about it before, but I REALLY want to be a contestant on the race--just to get a glimpse of life beyond this partial island I live on. Can you imagine--running around the world--meeting new people and seeing new places while trying to win a million dollars?! Yep--that's THE show I actually make it a point to watch each week. (Go "Comic Book Nerds!")
2. I've never travelled to the West Coast--although I've been close--if you count Arizona as being close. I would actually like to go to San Diego and San Francisco. Then I'd like to go to Astoria because Goonies was filmed there. (Yep--I just showed my age and my geekiness.)
3. I'm allergic to almost everything outdoors so I try to stay inside as much as possible. Yes, I know they make drugs for it, but I have to mix them all together in order for there to be some kind of resistance to all of the "stuff" i the air out here. :( I'm one of those people who could glow in the dark because I don't have the nice Florida tan. :(
4. I hate driving. If I could find a place to live where I could walk to and from work or hop a subway or something, I'd be in heaven-- at least until I had to make a trip to Walmart, but I think they deliver now. :)
5. I can write with both hands--although it's kind of difficult to use both at the same time. I'm predominantly right-handed, but I taught myself to write with my left while I was in college. (It was the easiest way to stay awake because I had to concentrate to write the notes down.) So now, I just grab a writing utensil and write--regardless of which hand picks it up. (I must admit, it makes directions even more difficult because I REALLY don't know my right from my left hand now.) :)
6. I'm a bubble-bath girl. Although I'm pretty picky about the type of tub I use for baths because it has to be just right for reading and soaking in. In fact, that's generally the first thing I look at when choosing a place to live. If the bathtub is not up to par, I will not usually give it a second glance unless it's incredibly affordable, which is pretty rare for this area. (Anyone need a roommate with a crazy cat?)
Whew! And I thought this was going to be hard to do. Ok--you've read the rules and my crazy thoughts, now it's your turn. If you choose not to participate, I understand, but I will pout a bit. :)
Tag, you're it...