Sunday, April 29, 2007

No! The Cha-Chas Are Out!



I am SO sad that Oswald and Danny are out of the Race! I was really hoping that they would win--especially after Uchenna and Joyce were eliminated. Oh well....now I'm rooting for the Beauty Queens because they really do work hard--even though they are a bit devious. Eric and Danielle just need to go--they should have been gone a long time ago, but unfortunately they're still here. Charla and Myrna are okay--but they're not as dynamic as the Beauty Queens. However, I would like for them to get second place--mainly because I don't think Eric and Danielle should win. How about tonight's episode?! I would have LOVED to do all of those challenges--even though I wouldn't be able to find my way out of a paper-bag with the GPS thing--I still think it would be cool! Oh well--I'm still looking for someone to race with me when they open up casting for the next season. Let me know if you're interested!

The next funny thing is that I've caught Madison watching TV! She definitely LOVES drama! Animal shows are out--maybe because they don't really speak her language, but I was flipping through channels the other day and stopped off on some of the talk shows...She isn't into Oprah, but she likes Dr. Phil--I think because he has a deep voice, so it catches her attention...who knows? She also watched Cinderella this weekend--I think it was because they mice were running around, or maybe it was because of the birds? She also watched a couple more movies and of course she watched the Amazing Race tonight! Check out her pics!

3 comments:

mad4books said...

CUTE pics of Madison!

It reminds me of the movie _Scrooged_, when they were trying to get more pets to watch TV. (One of my all-time favorite movies, btw.)

My dogs go crazy whenever they hear dogs barking or growling on television. Eventually, the older one will calm down and realize that there is NOT a strange creature in the house, but the one year-old "Weimador" goes plum berserk. I usually just change the channel after a good laugh!

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

The beauty queens are a LITTLE devious?? Hahah--I must be watching a different Amazing Race. I was glad to see D & O go. They were devious about being devious. But I'm with you about Uchenna and Joyce. I wanted them to win again. I'm amazed that the adversity of the race seems to bring them closer to each other.

As to who I'm rooting for now, I guess, by default, it has to be Charla and Myrna. The most admirable thing about them is their ability to overcome, not their attitudes in doing it.

OH, btw, I came over to your site from the Spring Reading Challenge. Didn't mean to get caught up in commenting on your post, but ... it's about the Amazing Race! ;-)

Rebecca LuElla Miller

The Dynamic Uno said...

I'm sad to say that I've never (YIKES!) watched "Scrooged." Madison does look at the TV and her head bounces back and forth (kind of like the bouncing balls in sing-along videos) for awhile. Eventually she settles in for the long-haul and watches even after I've left the room. If I had a couch, she'd be a classic couch-potato!


Hi Becky!
You're right--they were devious, but I liked their dry sense of humor most of the time. AFter listening to Uchenna and Joyce discuss their relationship, it makes me wonder what their home life is like that adversity brings them together...and I thought my life was boring. :) Too bad D & E came in first--they'll just party the money away instead of using it for "good." Thanks for stopping by...I'll head on over to your place and check out your reading list.