Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I guess "it's great to be a Florida Gator!" At least that's what the students thought as they watched their team defeat the Buckeyes AGAIN! Congratulations Gators--from a Seminole fan! Of course this means that tuition is going to triple--after all, they have to pay the way for their championship winning players. Good luck to anyone applying...I hope you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth or you play sports REALLY well!

All this orange and blue talk is making me sick so I need to move on....

For those of you unaware, I am a HUGE fan of Sir Elton John. As I was trying to satisfy my YouTube craving today, I searched for a video of Sir Elton's. What I found was SO much funnier than I imagined. Several years ago when Elton and Billy Joel were in concert (I was there!) they decided to play over in Tokyo. Here's the clip I found of their concert....




(It's not AC/DC coming out to join them, but it sure is funny.) Just watch Billy Joel's face...he's cracking up the whole song! Thank you to whomever posted this video--I will laugh for hours!

No comments: