Sunday, March 18, 2007

100 Things About Me

i love watching movie "classics"--especially black and white films.
i want to travel the world (and maybe write about my experiences)
i have a lot of hobbies
i usually work more than one job at a time
i'm a cat person
i cannot cook very well
i'm a chocoholic
calvin and hobbes is my favorite comic strip
i hate cleaning-i'd rather hire a maid
i enjoy being an aunt
i want to be a mom someday--i think!
i am a change-agent
i like to color while watching tv
i'm interested in photography
i hate talking on the phone
sunset is my favorite time of day
bubble-baths are my stress-relief
i read a lot while soaking in tub
people think i'm brave, but i'm really a coward
i'm not afraid of heights--just falling from them!
i was married at the age of 25
separated 8 months later
divorced 8 months after that
i want to speak french fluently
and italian
...ok, and spanish
i hated taking latin in college
i want to live in australia
and london
and france
and italy
i get seasick
but i love cruises
i don't know what i want to be when i grow up
winnie the pooh is my favorite disney character
i am a goonie
i'm in desperate need of a haircut
and a pedicure
and a massage!
i love opera
i've only seen phantom of the opera 4 times
i want to see it again
i am a christian
i want to go to space camp
i want to learn to hula
i have the hips for it-
but not the coordination-yet!
my favorite color is forest green
and plum
i am opinionated
unless you ask me to pick a restaurant--i really don't care!
i'm a pack rat
i make the best cheese lasagna
i used to be a vegetarian
i hate coffee
i love tea with honey and milk
i can do anything i set out to accomplish
sometimes i'm too scared to try
i am slowly paying off my credit cards
i want to quit my job and volunteer at soup kitchens and homeless shelters
i have too many bills to quit
i cannot type "properly"
i love to learn new things (yes, i am a nerd)
i would be a professional student if i could find someone else to pay for it
the amazing race is my favorite tv show
i do not have cable tv
i go to bed really early
i hate beer
i like fruity wines and sangria
no, i'm not an alcoholic
i love music
i only sing in the shower(my poor neighbors) or the car
i love watching the leaves change color in the fall
the sound of waves crashing on the beach lull me to sleep (can you say sunburn?)
i snore
i am a list maker
i like crossing things off of my lists (even if i didn't do them)
i have a lot of questions for God when i get to heaven
cheese makes everything taste better
baby lima beans with butter and pepper are yummy!
i have 1 younger sister, 3 stepbrothers, and 1 stepsister
i was born on the cusp-i'm a leo and a virgo
i was almost born in a helicopter
i love to dance (although i don't really know how)
i collect quotations (see the quote of the day at the bottom of my blog)
i have moved 3 times within the past year
two of those moves were cross-country moves
i hate packing
i hate unpacking even more
i'm a sucker for a man in uniform, or a suit, or a tux...
i hate driving--i think chauffeurs should come standard with cars
i love to laugh-although i don't do it nearly enough
i'm a jeans and t-shirt type of girl--talk about being comfortable!
birkenstocks rock! (although they're expensive)
i could live off of subway's sandwiches
i'm learning to let things go and not be a control freak!
i'm a complete klutz
i can laugh at myself
i still sleep with a teddy bear (mr.bear) that my best friend gave me in the 10th grade
i want to be the next martha stewart (minus the jail time)

2 comments:

mad4books said...

Random thoughts inspired by your list...

Here's something you can cross off one of your lists: "Remember never to serve Kristy lima beans."

Oh, wait...no worries...I'm deathly allergic to cats, Miss Cat Person, so there's no way I'll be stopping by for any kind of beans.

"Plumb"? The 101st thing we learned is that Heather can't spell. LOL!

They were selling the cutest Birkenstocks I've ever seen tonight on one of those Home Shopping channels. They were pink and sparkly, but I'm opposed to shopping channels. And I'm opposed to their $130 price tag, too.

:-)

The Dynamic Uno said...

Ok--so I spelled plum wrong. (I was actually listening to the singer Plumb while I was typing...as if that is any excuse.) LOL!

Price tag of $130 for sparkly Birkenstocks--YIKES! Guess that's why I only own one pair! :)