Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lazy Saturday

No, I did not stop off at the Farmer's Market on the corner yesterday to get strawberries. Instead, I decide to indulge in Dark Chocolate M&M's. (They're not bad once you get used to the taste.)

I'm supposed to be cleaning right now, but I feel like being lazy today. Besides, the cat doesn't care whether I've vacuumed the floors or done my laundry...she's taking a nap in her favorite chair under the window as I type. Maybe we should all take lessons from our furry friends. Stretch out in the sunshine and relax! Afterall, it is Florida!

One more week to go before Spring Break! (For those of you laughing because you're on Spring Break now--I'll be laughing when you're back at work and I'm soaking up my vitamin D.)

What are my plans for Spring Break? Aside from a much needed visit to my local beauty shop for a trim and a pedicure--I'm not sure what else I'll be doing. I'm trying to become less of a planner, so I've purposely not planned anything to see what comes up.

Speaking of Spring Break, my friend A is on her way to Costa Rica with her husband. I'm really excited for her because I've been there. She hasn't been out of the country in a long time, so I know she's a little nervous, but I can't wait to hear her fascinating stories when she comes back!

2 comments:

mad4books said...

I am currently on the last day of the World's Most Boring Spring Break.

Plans? Have car and weird thigh mole inspected. :-)

Off to run with the dogs,
Kristy

The Dynamic Uno said...

Hmmm...I hope the suspicious mole is nothing too weird. While you're ending your break--ours is just beginning! (It'll probably be nothing to write about, but the possibilities are endless!)