Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Please Help Katy and Liz!

Wow! How could I not send out a plea for help when I read the story about their homeless plight.


To catch you back up, I received an email from a fellow blogger that Brandilyn Collins (a Christian author) had a posting about a young girl and her mother who are now homeless. The young girl has started a Blog about the experience of being homeless due to circumstances beyond their control.


(Wow! I could be in their situation VERY easily.) In any case, please do what you can to help these two people out. I know at this time of year we are all hurting financially, but things could always be worse--as their situation shows. Their contact information is on the sidebar, but here's their "address" for now:
Elizabeth and Katy Hughes
PO Box 111525
Campbell, CA 95011
You can also donate via Paypal. Here's the information directly from Brandilyn Collins' site.
If you'd like to send funds to Liz and Katy, please send them to my account,
and I'll make sure every cent goes to them. Please put in the subject line: For
Liz and Katy. My account is under my email address:
brandilyn@brandilyncollins.com
Thanks in advance for your help! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Peter Rodriguez said...

I read the story on from CNN this is a truly a sad story. These people need help. This little girl has a bright future and we need to make sure she has the proper environment so she could further develop her skills and accomplish her dreams.

The Dynamic Uno said...

You're absolutely right Peter! Here's the link to Brandilyn's blog if you want to keep up with them...
http://www.forensicsandfaith.blogspot.com/