Friday, August 8, 2008

Cool Date!

Did anyone else notice that the date today is 8-8-08? Yes, I am that big of a dork! Happy day of 8!

Congratulations (again) to Rebekah and Jessie!
May you have a wonderful life together!

Also, Happy Birthday Kathy!
(You're catching up girl!)

Today is our first "official" day back at work. Yippee. I feel like I haven't had a break, so I'm not exactly excited--yet. I will be--especially since I plan on doing nothing this weekend but read--my TBR pile is WAY too high! (That, and I'm afraid I'll find out what happens in Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer before I have a chance to read it!) :)

Today is also my first "official" day working auditions for HOS. (The people last night at Orientation were FREAKS! And I do not use that term loosely.) Some people were really nice and just needed a job--they were dressed relatively normal. The rest, well, let's just say I REALLY hope I will not be in the dark with them--I will take them out by their knee-caps if they try anything though. (Fair-warning!)

Well, I actually have to get to work now. No more coming in when I feel like it. :(

No comments: